1. On Tuesday, Californians are voting on whether or not to legalize marijuana. I’m not optimistic. Oh, I think users will vote for it, but they’ll get to the polls sometime Wednesday.
2. Charlie Sheen! What’s wrong with you, boy? You don’t wear a $150,000 Patek Phillippe watch to go out drinking. Whenever I go out drinking, I don’t even wear clothes! That way, when I get drunk, the only thing I lose is my dignity.
3. Guilty! Anna Nicole’s lawyer/not-the-father/boyfriend, Howard K. Stern, is found guilty of conspiracy to provide drugs to a known addict. Sounds fair. But shouldn’t they charge the person who provided Elvis Presley with all those Eskimo Pies? Seriously.
4. What a shock to hear Mariah Carey is pregnant with her second child. I hope Nick isn’t too jealous when his baby brother comes along….. excuse me?……..he’s what?……… her husband?…….. Shut Up! My bad.
5. Maura Kelly doesn’t like Mike & Molly, saying fat people gross her out and she can’t watch them. Maura, you clearly interact with more cats than people. Too bad fat people gross you out. I guess you’ll never see the end of an opera.
I loved Mike & Molly last week when the mother and sister were trying to tell her she needed to spruce up her lady parts…it was hilarious!
Anna Nicole, just like Michael Jackson and Elvis, no one could tell them NO or you were out of the circle. It is a tough call…don’t know how I feel about that ruling.
Charlie Sheen, sad sad case…he is so funny in 2 1/2 Men…a little too close to home probably. It reminds me of Robert Downey Jr, we would have missed a lot of talent if he hadn’t gotten sober. I know Martin Sheen has really tried to help his son. Can you think of anything worse than having someone you love being an addict? WOW
Did I miss Mariah’s 1st baby?
Although I don’t use drugs, I wish they were legal so people would quit dying form taking street drugs. If you say yes to a child it takes the fun away??
That’s my take on the week…
My lame joke was that Mariah’s husband, Nick Cannon, is a LOT younger than she is. I’m afraid it didn’t translate, but it was funny in my mind…. 🙂
I watch Showbiz Tonight on HLN sometimes and I caught one of these headlines, which got my attention…
I see Howard K. Stern as a gold digger in training and made a BIG mistake,
Oooop!!!…It saddens me, because I liked Anna. I found her funny and just a bubbly person 🙁
I didn’t see much of what they were saying about Charlie Sheen. I had no interest in what they were even saying…
and to legalize marijuana. I just hope they know what they are doing. I don’t do drugs, but I’m on the fence about it, more against it than for it. Is this going to lead to more crime? I hope not…hmmm…
Take care everyone…
The charlie sheen joke had me laughing forever!